Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I'm so Jealous"

"I'm so Jealous of you." I have heard this phrase numerous times over the past week or so, whether it was when I bumped into a distant relative at the grocery store or a classmate was browsing through my facebook pictures. So may people are amazed it this opportunity that I have been given to travel to two of the greatest cities in the world. As I took a break from all of the homework I've akready been assigned this semester, I looked through my pictures again and this time really marveled at all of the places we were able to see. Some of my favorites were scenes from Harry Potter at Oxford University, the Eiffel Tower at night, Parliament, and Abbey Road. After expressing her jelousy about this amazing trip, my grandmother gave me the advice to keep traveling while I'm young, and without a career, kids, or a mortgage. After listening to her and glancing through my pictures, I am motivated to travel whenever and wherever I can! It has been such an amazing experience to not only see sights of a lifetime but also to have been able to meet incredible friends of a lifetime as well.

Au Revoir!
-Mallory Rousseau

No comments:

Post a Comment