Monday, January 19, 2009

Chicago


On one of the last nights in London we all were able to see the show Chicago! The experience was very amazing and fun. The theater was in a great location with many shops and resturants around in which we all got to enjoy. Since London is known for their great Indian food I decided to try it out (not that great- but im a picky eater ;-) ). This part of town was just upbeat and fun with many friendly people.


Once the show started I felt a bit at home since the actors didnt have a british accent and it does take place in America. The musical was just more than I had imagined, upbeat, funny, and mesmorizing. The actors were believable and the costumes added alot to the part (all of which were a bit scandalous). For the most part the songs were sung flawlessly and you could tell they all enjoyed what they were doing. I felt as if I was part of the show instead of just watching the show. Not to mention we had third row seats in the center!! This was one of my many favorite parts on the Lodon/Paris trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment