Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dinner Cruise


The Seine River Dinner Cruise is probably the best dinner I have ever had during the whole trip. It is not because of how delicious the food was, but I saw a beautiful Paris with a different view. After we got stuck in the traffic for almost an hour and being so hungry, I did not expect any nice views but food. But I was really touched by seeing the flash of the Eiffel Tower. The first impression of Paris was from a mini bus tour, which somehow disappointed me. I expected to see a lot about this romantic city, but I did not feel that much of Paris. And later I had some bad experience, which made me want to get out of Paris, but later on I saw another side of Paris, and I started to feel the city and like it. On the boat, I saw the flash of Eiffel Tower for several seconds, which is good enough for me to fall in love with the city.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment